Monday, January 3, 2011

little F.A.R.M. beings

i was always in a quandary when i look at the heaps of buttons i was accumulating - the smallest, cutest buttons one can ever find,  and when i say small, i mean just that, little, minute, tiny and seemingly useless diminutive gems.  





i didnt have the heart to dispose of them, so i just had them in ziplocks and boxes, and the last time i looked, i had several sacks of them,  bwahahaha. 
now isn't that hoarding? well, not in my vocabulary.  i have to be surrounded and sometimes literally engulfed with immense quantity of materials, media and be in the best of contrivances, to let my creative juices flow, hah, i know myself that much, so i didnt quite worry.  i know, at the right moment and at the right time, a new idea will pop up and a great product will be born. . .

so it came to pass, that Jam, my protege, asked me for our book of genius ideas, thoughts we play upon and entertain, and viola!  a star is born - the little F.A.R.M. being.

for Christmas, these cute  beings, adorned my beautiful farm tree at the F.A.R.M. shoppe.  and when friends, F.A.R.M.ers and non saw them, they just can't help it, they must have my cute little F.A.R.M. beings.  


certainly the star that lit my tree this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment