Wednesday, October 27, 2010

trashion virus


as a sequel to my account on my daily YBR ritual in Monterey, i have to share this, too.  visits to thrift shops are really full of surprises.  imagine how astonished and enchanted i was upon seeing these?

 
no, you can’t.  
i think i am alone in this.  
Bwahahaha.

while i was asking the kind and nice store manager on the price for each book, 
i couldn’t keep my mind from
entertaining creative thoughts,

and playing with different potentials these fabrics promise.  and another marvel was in line, the stash is so pricey!  nah!  joke!
i could hardly wait to get back home and work on my new-found materials.  and to make my consternation worse, the cargo co that shipped my stash got involved in some contraband issue, so it took forever, almost forever, for these bargains to reach me,

but now they are safe and sound, right here, where my creative juices flow.  bwahahaha! 
 my sister T also got her hands on another stash! she was fast to catch this trashion virus in me. 
so, now, i have the biggest stash of beautiful fabrics to work on and work on it is what i am definitely doing.

 
 care to be infected?

No comments:

Post a Comment